The Oasis in Kanata will be holding a fundraiser during the month of March 2019 at the Wild Oat Bakery, Café and Farm, 819 Bank Street, Ottawa and here online.
The Oasis in Kanata is a community outreach program of Glen Cairn United Church that offers information, education, and support for caregivers of people with mental illness living in Kanata and the surrounding area.
Our fundraiser theme this year is 'RESILIENCE'.
BROWSING & PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please click on each picture to open the artwork URL to access larger & more detailed pictures, information about the artwork and the artist.
- If you choose to order a piece of artwork online, you can add the artwork you wish to purchase into your cart and check out with a valid credit card.
- Buyers can pick up their pieces either at the Wild Oat Cafe on Sunday March 31 at 6:30, or on Monday April 1 at Glen Cairn United at 7:00pm
- If you would like to pay more than the artisan's listed price for a piece of art, the instructions on how to do so are posted in the description for each item. We will provide you with a charitable donation receipt for the amount that you pay OVER & ABOVE the artist's posted price.
- If you make a purchase online, the amount you will be charged will be either the amount posted for the artwork or the amount that you offer to pay if it is higher than the posted amount. There will be no additional charges for tax or delivery even though your cart before checking out will say 'excluding tax and delivery'. There is no way to amend that in the back end of the store.